Friday, December 24, 2010

"Tis the season to be jolly"

12 days of Christmas 2010:

On the first day of Christmas my life gave to me: One amazing sister
On the Second day of Christmas my life gave to me: Two patient parents
On the third day of Christmas my life gave to me: Three days of decorating
On the fourth day of Christmas my life gave to me: Four cute stockings hung with care
On the fifth day of Christmas my life gave to me: 5 new boyfriends(hahaha i wish!!)
On the sixth day of Christmas my life gave to me: 6(hundred) treats
On the seventh day of Christmas my life gave to me: 7 diapers to change
On the eighth day of Christmas my life gave to me: 8 weeks without a car
On the ninth day of Christmas my life gave to me: 9 christmas parties
On the tenth day of Christmas my life gave to me: 10 presents to buy and wrap
On the eleventh day of Christmas my life gave to me: 11 days of art projects
On the twelth day of Christmas my life gave to me: 12 beautiful students

I am not very creative but that pretty much sums up my December...

We got Santa to agree to surprise our students he brought gifts and everything!!


Only 8 of our students made it to school through all the snow...we had a fun little Christmas party.





No comments:

Post a Comment