Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I love the English!!

there are those poeple who just make you smile the are so completely themselves at every moment of the day but you can't help but love them i met one of those people today and i loved her!!!

so i was in the writing lab and i had just sat down at the table and at the table directly in front of me there is a lady sitting there with flushed cheeks and funny looking head phones and we happened to meet eyes and she gave me the biggest smile EVER which made my day i love it when people smile at me....so i didnt think much of it and went back to writing.....

3 minutes later she starts laughing...what she is laughing at, i have no clue so i start looking around thinking to myself i am missing something, nope nothing we are the only two poeple there so obviously i start laughing to myself because she is going to cry she is laughing so hard

another 2 minutes goes by she stands up and has the WORST PLUMERS CRACK ever so no i LOVE this woman even more because i feel like we just bonded without bonding because as most of you know i am the queen of plumers crack

1 minute later....she continues laughing to herself...so i start to wonder who is this woman? why is she here? she is not wearing one of the tutor vests so i just assume she is not a tutor! i start wondering what has made this woman so happy and if she would share whatever it is with me so i can be as happy as her.

another 2 mintues later...i start to wonder where my tutor is now realizing i have been staring at this woman for at least 6 mintues and feeling a little frustrated because i only have a half hour appointment and my paper needs every minute of it when all of a sudden the laughing butt crack woman plops herself in the seat next to mine and says "i will be helping you today" with the most amazing english accent i have ever heard!! i have a girl crush not only are we soul sisters she told me i was a great writer so MANDY you rock!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment