Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best Dad Award Goes To Phillip Rosen!!

I have the best Dad in the whole world and this was proved to me once again this week. So anyway i have always been scared of well pretty much everything stairs, slides, being alone, bears, cats, dogs, being kidnapped, the dark, heights. My poor dad is usually the one that has to deal with the affects and consequences of all my CRAZY fears and thankfully he is always patient and humors me as i run away crying because there is a dog or i cling to the the side of the trail while hiking so i dont fall off the cliff and die. Now most of these situations happened a long time ago when i was little but this week my dad had to come to my rescue once again. I am alone for a while since my grandparents are off enjoying the warm sunny weather in California. At first i was pumped to be all alone..i could have the house to do whatever i wanted...things like my laundry and cooking and making a huge mess and not feeling bad about it and listening to my music way too loud. however, my time alone started out with a rocky start monday i got home and the door from the garge to the house was open(it had not been open when i had left for class that morning) so i was a little freaked out and called my mom and she informed me it was most likely just the wind and i should not worry about it..so i went on with my day and didn't think much of it. So fast forwar to tuesday morning i woke up at 5:30 as usual to get ready for class and came out of my room and the light in the stairway was on...i DID NOT leave this light on the previous morning i got TOTALLY freaked and went to grab my keys to run out and go get ready at my parents...then i remembered i left them up in the kitchen. So at this point i am crying thinking there is someone in the house with me...so i call my mom..she is mad it is 5:30 in the morning she is a sleep and i am crying never a good thing. well long story short my AMAZING INCREDIBLE UNBELIEVEABLE dad came over and checked every little space in the house for me and stayed with me while i got ready for school...he is the BEST. so thank you dad for putting up with me being a total baby!! you are the BEST EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment