Sunday, May 29, 2011

efy!

One of my favorite memories as a teenager was being able to attend EFY, i felt the spirit more at efy than any other time in my life so far. I made friends that changed my life and that are still my friends to this day. I had session directors who taught me how to be a better person and teachers who helped teach me about the gospel. i learned that good wholesome fun was not only possible but that i enjoyed it as well. Most of all i had counselors who i love dearly and whom i looked up to. i remember wanting to be just like my counselors, and guess what....I AM NOW AN EFY COUNSELOR!! i am so EXCITED and so NERVOUS for this amazing opportunity that has been given to me. i am looking forward to seven weeks of getting to share my testimony and grow and learn for amazing people! i never thought i would be lucky enough to be able to attend efy for seven weeks in one summer but now i get the chance of a lifetime and i could not be more grateful. so while the rest of you are swimming, vacationing, and selling(haha!) all summer long i will get to be spending time with amazing youth playing fun games, dancing, and most importantly coming closer to Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment