Sunday, March 13, 2011

Product of my Procrastination

So instead of being productive tonight and doing the hours of homework that i have let build up the past couple weeks i spent TWO HOURS on my new favorite website WANELO. it is amazing!!! it is a site where poeple post products and cool things they found online of the HUNDREDS of things i found that i love here are some of my favorites...

I wish knowing if a boy was interested in you was as easy as reading this necklace!

I WANT THIS SOOOO BAD!!


i love SPARKLES...so needless to say i loved this nail polish


i often have mulitple kinds of cereal since it is 90% of my diet and this would be so handy to have


So i am not sure i would ever want this as my bedroom but it would be a really cool place to stay on my honeymoon or someother vacation




i WILL OWN ALL of these shoes in the very near future...possibly tuesday when i get paid haha!







This is beautiful piece of furniture that hopefully one day i will be LUCKY enough to own
who doesn't want a piece of breakfast meat on their finger, leg, arm, ect.... i want these for my students they would LOVE them











No comments:

Post a Comment