Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mcdonalds Parfait:$1 Satisfied Happy Stomach:Priceless!

Ok...so even though i am extremely poor and even more so now that gas has gone up to kill my checking account everytime i fill up my 12 gallon tank prices there is one thing i will not stop spending money on and that is mcdonalds YOGURT PARFAITS!!! if you have not had one before or you have and are not addicted to them...try them or try them again. i think i may have a relationship with the drive thru worker at mcdonals because i am there so much. i dont just get them for breakfast they are amazing for any meal of the day or a snack! I LOVE THEM LIKE EVERYONE IN PROVO LOVES JIMMER!!!
Parfaits were also a source of entertainment and laughter for me this week...i think it was this week anyway it was a long week so things that happened on monday feel like they really happened in january of 2010...anyway back to they story. so my amazing friend amy(who got me hooked on partaits in the first place and works at amelia with me) text me on monday and asked if i wanted a parfait(since she too indulges in them daily) anyhow i did not text her back seeing as how i was driving and my phone was in my backpack...anyway on my way to worked i spotted the mcdonalds across the steet from UVU so naturally i had to go grab my moring pick me up...a yogurt parfait. so i head to work and notice i have a text from amy that she got me a parfait(if only i had checked my phone in line at mcd's) so i get to work we laugh that i now i have two parfaits and needless to say i ate the one she got me for lunch...
wednesday my teacher lets us out of class early i am thrilled because now i have time to run across the street and get myslef a partait before work..so i text amy asking if she would like one as well, she didn't text back so knowing she loves them as much as myself and that she would probably be jealous of mine when i got to work i get her one. when i walk into her class what does she have sitting on her desk...a YOGURT PARFAIT! we both died laughing once again and once again i had a parfait with my lunch as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment